Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Friday, October 28, 2016

When to be Sweet as Pie

Poor Joe. He doesn't know what awaits.


As I write this I am waiting for him to come home after running a quick errand. He promised me that today -- his day off -- we will hang a few pictures in our rec room.


But by "we" I mean him, and by "a few" I mean ... more than a few.


And it's going to involve much more than pounding a nail. My "few" items are oversized, heavy, and will require some drilling. He's going to have to find studs, anchor screws, and be very precise.


So, here is a graphic on what the next couple of hours will look like:


Photo:
Joey


Photo:
Bia


I'm going to be sweet as pie and not even mention the two lighting fixtures we need to hang in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I do the same thing to my husband. "It shouldn't take long, honey." And then three hours later he's still hard at work on my little project!

Have a great weekend!