Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pretty Papers

Photo:


2017 Erin Condren Planner
green recipe binder for menu planning
gratitude journal (leather notebook)
One Good Deed a Day
pretty pencil case
pretty green paper clips

This is what I know: I am a happier, calmer, and much more peaceful person when I am not running around in a frenzy.

Organization is key in helping me hold it all together (planning meals, listing house projects, establishing a workout schedule).

Keeping things simple helps me be more purposeful (making conscious decisions to be present, finding time for quiet things, knowing when to say no).

Getting rid of clutter in closets, drawers and cabinets, accessorizing mindfully, and even keeping kitchen countertops clear gives me sense of order.


I do all this not to strive for perfection, but to create pockets of peace in the busyness of life.

 And so I start with some pretty papers.

No comments: