Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Life Lately: Lego heads, big feet, magic beans, good eats, Costco, apple cider vinegar, and haircut #2 (the mundane and perfectly ordinary in 7 quick takes)

~1~ Lego Head Dispenser: Sunday morning project for Timothy


~2~ Healthy Haul: Nothing but good-for-you stuff




~3~ Lucky score on the Costco chairs: I've had my eyes on these for several weeks,
but couldn't make up my mind; today, however, I went to Costco and discovered that
all the chairs had sold EXCEPT the floor display which had been marked waaaaay down.
Suffice it to say I took it as a sign. The chairs and table came home with me.



~4~ His foot, my foot, big foot, small
someone is growing
way too tall.


~5~ Wisdom from a refrigerator magnet:
I really do believe in fairy tales! 



~6~ I'm a believer: One Tbsp. in a mug of hot water every morning,
sweetened with a little honey.


~7~ Getting ready for my second haircut in three weeks:
There is a story here, and I will write it down
as soon as I get over the trauma.

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

I LOVE THOSE CHAIRS! Why didn't they have them at my Costco? All we had was boring brown things.

Maria (also Bia) said...

Suburban Correspondent ... I know, right? Very unusual, and they captured my eye right away. But boy did it make it sweet to score the floor model ... deep discount AND no assembly required!