An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Life Lately (the mundane and perfectly ordinary in 7 quick takes)

1- What I'm wondering: If these chairs would look good in our rec room. I'm also wondering if our rec room will EVER be finished.


decisions, decisions


2- What we're looking forward to this month: A weekend in Atlanta. Museums! Restaurants!
Entertainment!


weekend fun


3- What I think is terribly ironic: Sharing my birthday with the Super Bowl.


My birthday or the super bowl?
I should throw in the towel now.


4- What I love: Stained glass windows in a gym.


St. Mary Help of Christians School (Aiken, SC)
inside looking out

outside looking in


5- What I'm hooked on: The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Prime series)


gripping series


6- My favorite quote of the week: "There is pleasure in the pathless woods." ~Lord Byron


perfect


7- What I'm doing once I finish this post: Cleaning bathrooms and changing sheets. And you can't get more mundane and perfectly ordinary than that.


the mundane and perfectly ordinary

No comments: