I know you're curious, so allow me ...
1. People who sit right in front of you at the movie theater when the theater is mostly empty.
2. Strangers who sit right next to you (with no empty seat in between) when the movie theater is mostly empty.
3. Lawn services (private and city-owned) who blow leaves and pine straw into the middle of the street (as opposed to blowing everything in a pile and disposing of it properly).
4. Slow drivers. I will admit, this is something I need to work on. I know there are plenty of reasons why people drive slowly, but the Italian in me wants to get where I'm going. And Joe, who isn't even Italian, and who grew up in Pennsylvania (which is close to New York City), drives like a New Yorker. So here we are, an Italian and a Pennsylvanian New Yorker (I just made that up), and neither one of us likes slow drivers.
5. Commercials. I rarely watch a television show in real time. I don't even watch one On Demand because there are commercials there, too. I record everything and fast forward through the commercials.
6. Guys who have long fingernails. This just grosses me out. And, truthfully, I don't even like long fingernails on gals, either.
7. People who have long and loud telephone conversations in public. Actually, this should be #1 on my list.
8. People who sneeze into their hands. Ugh. Don't get me started ...
And now I'm sure you're thinking of things that irritate YOU, which has probably made you all nice and grumpy, but because I really want you to start the day off right allow me cheer you up with a nice frothy cappuccino.
There, now. Feel better?