- family night (faith: w/ St. Joseph and St. Patrick as the guests of honor, there was no shortage of inspiration; food: a veritable feast in honor of St. Joseph's Feast Day; fun: Palm Sunday activity)
- Sunday dinner with Nonna and Nonno
- Feast of St. Joseph: meal included pasta sprinkled with breadcrumbs (symbolizing sawdust of St. Joseph, the carpenter)
- Palm Sunday: see activity below
- St. Patrick's Day
- our toddler's birthday (he may be four, but he's still my baby)
After all the celebrating (and eating . . . sigh), and in honor of Palm Sunday, I had everyone trace their hand prints/palms to make our very own family palm tree! I got this very clever idea from Dawn's site. Thanks Dawn . . . everyone had fun with this.