2015 Girls' Trip to Italy, video highlights
(push play button on bottom left)
(push play button on bottom left)
After months of planning and research, my sister and I are pleased to announce our 2019 Girls’ Trip to Italy! This time we will be traveling to Tuscany (Florence, San Gimignano, and Siena), Cinque Terre (the Italian Riviera), and northern Italy (Milan, Venice, Verona, and the lakes region). We will see Tuscan hills, stunning lakes, majestic Alps, and charming canals and lagoons.
Northern Italy (and Verona) is where our family lives, and we are excited to share our home away from home with you and hope you can travel with us.
Watch the above video for highlights from our last trip. If you are interested, we will hand out a complete travel packet (itinerary, price, accommodations, etc.) at an information session in September. If you live out of town, we can mail you the information then. Let me know if you're interested!
1 comment:
Only wish I could travel with you! I will just have to settle for your posts for now! So happy for you!
Post a Comment