An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, March 2, 2008

In which a husband writes his wife's meme (and lives to tell the tale!)

Holly tagged me for a middle name meme, in which we describe ourselves using every letter in our middle name. What's interesting is that we share similar middle names (her's is Ann; mine is Anna).

Now, to jazz things up I had my husband do my middle name. After warning him that he can't use words like "nagging" or "annoying" (I told him that it was against blogging rules), and after he finished complaining about my middle name being limited to just two letters, AND after he flipped through all the A's and N's in the dictionary, here is my husband's first venture into blogland.

from my husband:

Always reliable - Bia is always there for me and our children. No matter what, whether it is meals, helping with homework, or leading prayers.

Never angry - Bia always seems to keep her emotions in check. She has a great knack for avoiding verbal blowups that would be understandable in some situations.

No problem - Bia rolls with the punches and doesn't sweat the small stuff. How's that for cliches, two in one sentence.

Awesome - no explanation needed here.


Awww! Now, if you'd like to participate (or, even better, if you want your husbands to participate), then I tag YOU!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I just love this idea of having your husband do this, Bia. And SO sweet, his responses. I'm tempted to catch this tag and make my husband do this, but it might be cruel and unusual punishment since my middle name is Bernadette! (10!)

Karen said...

How sweet! I love it.

Holly said...

Oh, that is too sweet! You can just see how much he loves you.

I love it when husbands participate on their wives blogs. My husband had blogjacked me a couple of times.

Kathryn said...

Did you just melt when you read what he said, I would love it if my husband described me that way...so very sweet!

Maria said...

Bia, that was so creative! How nice of him! I guess I could learn something from you, to just roll with the punches:)

Soutenus said...

My middle name is Ann, also. I am going to take the tag and ask my hubby to help out. NO way am I going to get any of those wonderful attributes attached to me! But I sure do like the idea of telling CC he can't use words like annoying or nagging because it is against blogging rules! LOL

BTW I read your comment over at AWTY about Giabella. Now I like the name even more!

Also, I am moving your blog link over to "Favorite Blogs - Catholic"
at my Catholic Notebook because I love visiting here!

Have a great day!

Bia said...

Lisa- Bernadette is a long name...but knowing how well your husband took care of things while you were away tells me that he'll be able to handle it!!

Soutenus- Thanks! Coming from you it's an honor!

onthegomom said...

That is so sweet! I loved his descriptions.