Who with her sister waved and said "See ya!"
They left husbands and sons
for a few days of fun
And the chance to be a little... free-a!
translation: Off to a Bed and Breakfast with my sister for a weekend of scrapbooking, hiking, and staying up all night talking. Ciao!

Pierre Auguste Renoir Les Deux Soeurs (Two Sisters)
13 comments:
This is the sister with whom Bia is off to be "free-a". Who knew my big sister was such a geek?? A limerick? Scrapbooking for an entire weekend??? Oh, wait - that was MY idea. :-) I can't wait!
I'm jealous - you didn't even invite me...
Sooo jealous! Have a great time and I can't wait to hear how it went...fun I'm sure, but I still love it when you share...your such a great writer!
How fun! Have a great time. :)
Have fun Sweetie - I hope it's a blast!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for the prayers for our precious baby. We are hoping for the best, of course, and appreciate all the prayers. See you soon - Kellan
So much fun! I know you'll come back (maybe a little sleepy from staying up all night talking) but refreshed from the sister-bonding!
Have fun!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your weekend when you get back.
I need to do this with my two sisters, how much fun would that be?!? You are an inspiration.
Sounds great! Have a great time!
Gosh!! I'd leave the snow of Indiana for that!! Have a GRAND Time!!! Cathy
I have returned to leave a gift. Everyone who goes away for the weekend is in need of a welcome home gift. If you would visit my "home", you would find a well deserved gift there! Cathy
On the way to pick up GrandmaK's gift, you might run into a little guy carrying something for you from my place, too...
I hope you are having a great time!
Tee Hee- Have a great time!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Post a Comment