An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Timothy's Post

jfgjgjggghjghfhggfjhhgjhfjhhgfhdfhgfhdfhdhhjdshdjdhueudueuedhfdjdhfjf
hjfhjghjghgjhgjgjhdhrfghfhhhfhdhhfbbhhvnfmgmjknnjffbcbbggdngsdhdfdh
fbdhdcbbcdhnccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxnbcbncnnvnvcvfkjgtjthg
ghjgghjjhjjjffjgfhjghfjhgjfhjfjfjhdjfhgjjgfjgfjhg jjrdffhcjfjddhjfffffffffffffffffggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkjkgjkjkkkkjkkhkhhhfi

tim o thy m ommy dad dy tra i n

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Good Job Timothy! That was a great post.

My 8 year old Banana is begging to get her own blog. Whenever I get a chance to help her, I think I might let her do it. We'll invite Timothy to do a guest post :)

Kathryn said...

For Timothy from Benjamin:

, k njmkjkjhhkn n yu778kr rr kl

Lisa said...

This is great, Timothy! Gabe wanted to write you back. Here goes:
sdbkhgdopmegbz gabe

Darla said...

So well written, Timothy! Thank you for adding your thoughts! :) It was nice to hear from you. Have a great day, Timothy!

Laura said...

Good sentence variation.

Kim H. said...

That is so cute. Reminds me of typing class. I can still hear Mr. "W" walking through the aisles, repeating the rows..."a s d f j k l sem".

Now that I type that out loud I kinda hear that teacher from Ferris Beuller's Day off...."Bueller, Bueller, anyone?".....

Funny how our minds work. :)

And yes, I second Nikki - guest post invitation thrown out! Too fun.

Anonymous said...

I know Timothy, and he would NEVER say that!