An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is that a snowball in your freezer?

It's funny you should ask because, yes, there is in fact a snowball in my freezer.
It's there because this little guy ...



who had two wonderful snow days in which school was cancelled ...





started crying when he realized that it's back to school tomorrow and all the fun, fun, fun was over. And to make matters worse, his favorite snowball in the whole wide world was going to melt.

Hence the snowball in the freezer.



And in case you're also wondering if, in the following photo, he was going to hit our cute, adorable neighbor with that snowball, the answer is yes he was ... UNTIL I caught him red-handed and stopped him. He threw it at his older brother instead.

See? Fun.

7 comments:

Lisa Novajosky Smith said...

The fact that you have room in your freezer for a snowball IN A PAN is bewildering. My snowball would resemble a pingpong ball or maybe a marble.

Bia said...

uhm, lisa, it took me 30 MINUTES to clear space in the freezer for that bowling ball of a snowball.

what we do for our kids ...

ML said...

Ok. I know this sounds gross, but I will take a snowball any day. It beats a fox or a bird or some other " legged" creature ! Enjoy!!!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I believe it's more of a boulder than any sports tool...reminds me of an Ice Age Flinstones antiquity. Is that redundant or merely impossible?

I do not have the same in my freezer!

GrandmaK said...

Must have been fun for all of you! My son's beginning grad school has been delayed because of the snow...He's disappointed. He's from IN and He thinks he can make to class! :) Have a grand day1 Cathy

Tiziana said...

Fun fun fun....Timothy. Ti voglio bene.

Lisa said...

Now that is a doozy of a snowball -- especially for your neck of the woods! (Your little snowguy and my little snowguy would have so much fun together, Bia!)