Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Diary of Timothy the Kid


My favorite part of Back to School Night is sitting at my son's desk, poking around inside, and leaving him a note to find when he gets to school the next morning. I love leaving the notes, and while I usually write a funny poem (you know, from the files of very bad poetry by Bia), this year I decided to write a little story inspired by the ONE book Timothy likes to read ...  Diary of a Wimpy Kid.










 
 
*all drawings from Jeff Kinney

3 comments:

tiziana said...

BELLISSIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Stewart and Students said...

Okay Sister, you have now upped the ante (correct spelling?) for all other parents!

Merry Christmas!

Ua said...

So adorable!