An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Passing It On

Wendy at http://ofbooksandboys.blogspot.com/ sent me this award that really made my day. She is relatively new to blogging...but not to writing. She writes very, very well so please visit her site. And one neat thing about her that I recently discovered? She was once invited to tea at Buckingham Palace! Now that's classy!


Then, Lisa at http://www.arewethereyet-davisfarmmom.blogspot.com/ gave me this award which, coming from her, was a WOW! moment. I love visiting her site , and I can't remember a time that doing so didn't bring a smile, or a laugh, or a contemplative moment. And truthfully, I have learned many things about my faith from her!


And now...I'd like to give both awards (I hope I'm not breaking any blogging rules by giving away both at once!) to the following:

Kathryn at http://little-men.blogspot.com/. I love visiting her blog and her large family. They've been battling "coughing, wheezing, and fevers" (her exact words!) for three weeks, so send a little cheer their way!

mg at http://www.dontdroolonmybluesuedeshoes.blogspot.com/. She has a very witty sense of humor...but you won't see it until after Easter because she gave up the internet for Lent.

Finally, Soutenus at http://catholicnotebook.blogspot.com/. Her site is a great source for all things inspirational, plus she really, really was serious about reciting "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" in Italian!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on the awards! You deserve them!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on the awards to you, your blog has really made my world a better place *smile*
Thank you so much for passing the awards on to me...that really means a lot!!!

Soutenus said...

Wow! How very cool! Thank you so much.

1st - Thank you for reminding me (over at my blog) about the Little White Book for Easter. My plan was to see how I liked the Little Black Book and go from there. I love it! I'd best order the Little White Book pronto.

2nd - I tell myself your 3 Bears Story outloud & in "Italian" ANY time I am feeling blue, want to entertain kids in class, or just for the heck of it.

Lovin' your blog!

Karen said...

What beautiful awards for a wonderful blog. Congrats!

Lisa said...

You so deserve them both! &:o)

Holly said...

Neat awards. Congratulations. Definitely well-deserved.

SuburbanCorrespondent said...

Thanks for the recommendations - can't wait to check them out!