Che disastro..Però mi sono fatta una bella risata. Mi immagino la faccia dei tuoi ragazzi quando hanno commesso il guaio. I miei willow tree, sono chiusi per sicurezza dentro la credenza in sala.
I hesitate to say that "Boys with be boys (!)" but they will. I had three and they would play football with rolled up socks becaus they weren't suppose to play with the ball in the house. Yep, even socks will knock the heads off! Cathy
Mi sono dimenticata di dirti che in Italia ci sono un mucchio di statue antiche senza testa, braccia o gambe che valgono una fortuna e che vengono viste da milioni di persone. Forse, se hai pazienza, fra qualche migliaio di anni anche le tue varrano un mucchio di soldi. Sei d'accordo?
11 comments:
I have some of the same artwork!
NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE BEAUTIFUL WILLOW TREE!!!!!
Honey, I SO feel your pain.
And let me guess "no one -- or wasn't me" DID IT!
kim,
"no one", "wasn't me", AND "he did it" are very common names around here.
Che disastro..Però mi sono fatta una bella risata. Mi immagino la faccia dei tuoi ragazzi quando hanno commesso il guaio.
I miei willow tree, sono chiusi per sicurezza dentro la credenza in sala.
At least they're not mounting the heads as trophies on the wall!
Agh! I so feel your pain!
I hesitate to say that "Boys with be boys (!)" but they will. I had three and they would play football with rolled up socks becaus they weren't suppose to play with the ball in the house. Yep, even socks will knock the heads off! Cathy
There were so many statues with glue lines around their necks when I was growing up...I thought that's what was supposed to be around a saint's neck.
Oh, this made me LOL! In the land of little boys...everything is help together with sugerglue...
You KNOW I've "been there done that" in fact, just under a year ago:
http://dontdroolonmybluesuedeshoes.blogspot.com/2008/04/this-is-one-of-my-favorite-things.html
I just keep remembering what my Mom keeps telling me, "one day you will grow tired of the sound of clocks ticking."
Mi sono dimenticata di dirti che in Italia ci sono un mucchio di statue antiche senza testa, braccia o gambe che valgono una fortuna e che vengono viste da milioni di persone. Forse, se hai pazienza, fra qualche migliaio di anni anche le tue varrano un mucchio di soldi. Sei d'accordo?
Post a Comment