This morning our local paper featured the boys in our school sporting their new buzz cuts in support of a 1st grader battling leukemia. It may just be me, but I think they all look very handsome.
I LOVE IT! I think they all look adorable! What a wonderful thing to do in support of that little boy. :)
As for these long, scruffy hair-do's that are out there these days for the boys -- well, they're making me crazy. I just want to say "hey, get a haircut!" but the long look is so popular these days.
My boys both now want to "grow" their hair out -- which for us, will still be within reason -- but I just wish these boys would all go back to nice, clean-cut haircuts. I miss Catholic school for that reason alone.
Cara Maria, sono i bambini dela tua scuola che si sono tagliati i capelli per essere solidali con i bambini che hanno la leucemia? Spero di aver capito bene. Sono bellissimi.
Tizi, Hai capito bene. E' la scuola di Nicholas e Jonathan...l'hanno fatto per un bambino (che ha 7 anni)nella scuola con la leucemia. 80 bambini hanno deciso de tagliare i capelli...sono tutti stati bravi.
Beh! E' davvero una cosa fantastica! A quell'età i capelli sono intoccabili! Penso che abbiano capito profondamente il problema del loro compagno. Spero tanto che possa guarire; certo ha degli amici super!!!
So, yesterday I had read his carepages website and then the family was in Mass today. Gulp. I cried the whole time. I couldn't help thinking, "they have just come out of their own Lenten season and really got a jump start on the glory of Easter!" What a beautiful, beautiful witness they were today.
ps- there were pictures of Monday's buzz-cutting that I saw and I swear, I believe I saw a girl getting shorn. Did you hear anything about that, or did the article say anything about it?
What a beautiful sight! My niece, who lost her hair twice to chemo while fighting leukemia, is going to cut off her long locks for the cause next month!
We love a good buzz cut here! And a buzz cut out of love for another... I think the angels must have gotten out their clippers to copy their children's good deed.
12 comments:
I LOVE IT! I think they all look adorable! What a wonderful thing to do in support of that little boy. :)
As for these long, scruffy hair-do's that are out there these days for the boys -- well, they're making me crazy. I just want to say "hey, get a haircut!" but the long look is so popular these days.
My boys both now want to "grow" their hair out -- which for us, will still be within reason -- but I just wish these boys would all go back to nice, clean-cut haircuts. I miss Catholic school for that reason alone.
Cara Maria, sono i bambini dela tua scuola che si sono tagliati i capelli per essere solidali con i
bambini che hanno la leucemia?
Spero di aver capito bene.
Sono bellissimi.
Tizi,
Hai capito bene. E' la scuola di Nicholas e Jonathan...l'hanno fatto per un bambino (che ha 7 anni)nella scuola con la leucemia. 80 bambini hanno deciso de tagliare i capelli...sono tutti stati bravi.
Beh! E' davvero una cosa fantastica!
A quell'età i capelli sono intoccabili! Penso che abbiano capito profondamente il problema del loro compagno. Spero tanto che possa guarire; certo ha degli amici super!!!
So, yesterday I had read his carepages website and then the family was in Mass today. Gulp.
I cried the whole time. I couldn't help thinking, "they have just come out of their own Lenten season and really got a jump start on the glory of Easter!"
What a beautiful, beautiful witness they were today.
ps- there were pictures of Monday's buzz-cutting that I saw and I swear, I believe I saw a girl getting shorn. Did you hear anything about that, or did the article say anything about it?
And lice-free!
Handsome, indeed they do look handsome. Caty
They do look handsome, and I think part of the reason for that is that they are obviously so handsome on the inside as well!
Thanks for sharing this one!
What a beautiful sight! My niece, who lost her hair twice to chemo while fighting leukemia, is going to cut off her long locks for the cause next month!
We love a good buzz cut here! And a buzz cut out of love for another... I think the angels must have gotten out their clippers to copy their children's good deed.
How cool! What a neat way to welcome Spring! *I hope* -e
Post a Comment