Il Santo Rosario mi ricorda sempre la nonna. Ogni giorno lo diceva camminando nel corridoio di casa ed è l'ultima cosa che mettono nelle nostre mani alla fine della vita.
How wonderful!!! I have only a couple of hours of Internet today and I am so glad I checked in on your site! I gotta post this on facebook! So many kids this age will like it and relate (I hope).
I 'll credit back to you at A Catholic Notebook and then share it from there with a link!
5 comments:
Again!!! Most encouraging...Must continue every day! Thanks and have a grand weekend! Cathy
Il Santo Rosario mi ricorda sempre la nonna. Ogni giorno lo diceva camminando nel corridoio di casa ed è l'ultima cosa che mettono nelle nostre mani alla fine della vita.
Tizi, e' vero. Sai che e' stato la Nonna ensegnarci il Santo Rosario.
Da piccola, ero orgogliosa di avere il nome della vergine Maria e la Nonna Maria. Me sentivo speciale:)
Oh, wow. Very cool. Very well done this year! Thanks for sharing it!
How wonderful!!! I have only a couple of hours of Internet today and I am so glad I checked in on your site!
I gotta post this on facebook! So many kids this age will like it and relate (I hope).
I 'll credit back to you at A Catholic Notebook and then share it from there with a link!
Are you on FB? If so, look me up!
Post a Comment