Ha! (Grinning big at this one, Bia.)
Gosh, I hope it pops right out of her -- you know, at the hospital, with lots of GOOD DRUGS!!!
Ho appena saputo da Millie che è nato Peter. Gli vogliamo già tanto bene.
I just had pretty much the same conversation with my daughters. "Mom, how did we get in your belly?" "Was it dark in there" Did we have flashlights?"Ha!Too precious!
love the little ones, blunt, straight to the point questions.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! (Grinning big at this one, Bia.)
Gosh, I hope it pops right out of her -- you know, at the hospital, with lots of GOOD DRUGS!!!
Ho appena saputo da Millie che è nato Peter. Gli vogliamo già tanto bene.
I just had pretty much the same conversation with my daughters. "Mom, how did we get in your belly?" "Was it dark in there" Did we have flashlights?"
Ha!
Too precious!
love the little ones, blunt, straight to the point questions.
Post a Comment