Seriously, the Aerosmith concert last night was a lot of fun. It was held at an outdoor arena and, while we sweated gallons, at least my eardrums weren't blown to smithereens.
Here are some of my observations:
- I like ZZ Top's fuzzy guitars...coordinates with their beards.
- $5 for a can of soda is ridiculous. Really. We brought our own, thank you very much.
- People with layers of belly fat shouldn't wear bikini tops.
- I didn't embarrass my son too much with my dancing.
- Those Aerosmith guys are in good shape (Steven Tyler, age 61; Joe Perry, age 58). Really good shape.
- And they have great hair.
- I want rocker hair.
- I want Joe Perry's hair...white streak and all.
- My husband thinks Joe Perry's hair makes him look like a skunk.
- Okay. I want Joe Perry's hair minus the white streak.