Divertitevi alla spiaggia!! E' incredibile che siate riusciti a radunare tutti quanti!! Manchiamo solo noi... sigh... Se tutto va bene verremo presto a trovarvi... Anche noi oggi faremo un pic-nic a Pinery Beach con i nostri nuovi amici. Per l'occasione Damiano ha preparato 3 huge pizzas (italian taste!!). Kisses
Che famiglia! I am so jealous. This year we didn't get to go back home (Sicilia) and I miss the beach house. Remember how lucky you are. I found your blog at Bella Rustica. Buona Notte
6 comments:
OH MYYYYY!!! Have a wonderful time!!!! God bless you all!!!! Cathy
My family is small and we rarely get together. I envy you all, in a good way, and I'm touched by your embracing nature!
How lovely!
Divertitevi alla spiaggia!! E' incredibile che siate riusciti a radunare tutti quanti!! Manchiamo solo noi... sigh... Se tutto va bene verremo presto a trovarvi... Anche noi oggi faremo un pic-nic a Pinery Beach con i nostri nuovi amici. Per l'occasione Damiano ha preparato 3 huge pizzas (italian taste!!). Kisses
Can't wait to hear all about it
Che famiglia! I am so jealous. This year we didn't get to go back home (Sicilia) and I miss the beach house. Remember how lucky you are. I found your blog at Bella Rustica. Buona Notte
Post a Comment