I think Bob is just trying to be helpful. I know for a fact that those berry wreaths dont' hold up to water well. What if it should rain suddenly in the house?
Oh my. Leave it there forever. Can you imagine what GREAT conversations it could start? I am having one of my nieces make a centerpiece the next time I have people over. I think that's too cute. (And you know I love cute.)
10 comments:
I think it is a provocative statement about the effects of American consumer culture on Old World aesthetics.
I think Bob is just trying to be helpful. I know for a fact that those berry wreaths dont' hold up to water well. What if it should rain suddenly in the house?
Four-year-old design is my personal favorite!
It definatly works for me Bia!
I know my four year old would totally love it. Bob's a big favourite in these parts ;0)
Interesting..............Cathy
This is too cute! Love her personal style!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Oh my. Leave it there forever. Can you imagine what GREAT conversations it could start?
I am having one of my nieces make a centerpiece the next time I have people over. I think that's too cute. (And you know I love cute.)
I'm thinking a book deal is coming soon!
Maybe he is trying to help protect it from his older brothers (see last post). Good job, T!
Bob needs to move a tiny bit to the right. Then it will be perfect!
Post a Comment