Our four year old, Timothy, got into an argument with his five year old cousin, Thomas, this weekend.
Evidently, they were playing hide-and-seek and Thomas decided he didn't want to be "it". So they argued back and forth about this until Timothy yells, "You're out!" - baseball and hide-and-seek are one and the same, you see.
Well, Thomas was insulted. He took a huge breath, jumped up in the air . . . and landed in a Kung Fu Panda pose.
Timothy, who hasn't seen King Fu Panda but who does have older brothers, took a huge breath, jumped up in the air . . . and landed in a boxer's stance.
So there they were . . . Kung Fu Panda and Rocky Balboa, standing three feet apart staring each other down.
And what was Jonathan, the-family-giggler-who-is-twelve-and-supposed-to-be-supervising, doing?
Rolling in the grass laughing his head off.
6 comments:
Che scena memorabile!! Ho riso come una matta. Timothy e Thomas due feroci guerrieri e chi se lo aspettava?
Oh! I can see it all. I didn't have three boys and not have this happen...ours were the Ninja Turtles~
Yes! I'm laughing out loud!!! Happy day to you! Cathy
Haha! Too funny! I with Jonathan on that one too!
HA, HA! I can just picture it! This is Bia's sister, so I know the exact Kung Fu pose Thomas must have struck... he's very serious about it, too! Considering that Timothy is a head taller than he is (although a year younger), he must have felt pretty brave. I have yet to see Timothy's Rocky Balboa pose, but I'm sure it's effective!
I'm sorry but I'm laughing to myself because that is the funniest visual ever -- and brother rolling around the the grass laughing -- um, pretty much CLASSIC!!!
I hope they worked it out -- you know about 10 seconds later! :)
Oh, too funny! I can just picture this. I love little boys!
Post a Comment