Suburban: yikes, I hadn't even thought of that. but yes, spicy brown mustard, classic yellow mustard, and honey mustard. mustard choices keeps us from using mayonnaise.
Ummm... Bia... I hate to break the news to you, but one bag of chips and one bag of pretzels is NOT a "well-stocked pantry" when you have 3 boys and a husband! Although you're doing OK on the cereal...
Oh, wow. Your tidy fridge and pantry have totally shamed me, Bia. I know what I'm doing tomorrow... (Gotta make room for my eating machines, all of whom will be home from school soon, anyhow...)
My son is 22, and every time he opens the fridge he sighs. I want to smack him! He's a vegetarian, and it's so hard to know what to buy him, and he's picky on top of that.
Sigh (from me!)
Still, I will miss him when he goes back to school in three weeks, and he will miss "free" groceries!
Tienes mucha razón! Los hombres tenemos nuestro cerebro en el estómago.
Te acuerdas de May feelings? Aquí te paso la versión 2009 que han hecho estos chicos. Y está tan buena como la anterior. Sobre todo si nos sirve para rezar.
I only wish I could keep my fridge and pantry filled like that. The second that I get home from the grocery my kids start to pounce. AND they bring their friends.
And good gracious, you pantry is sooo ogranized. Thanks now I have something else to put on my "To Do List". Need to get husband to work on that.
14 comments:
You know how I have salsa issues? I think you might have mustard issues...
Ah.Ah. Meno male che il tuo frigorifero è grande con tre ragazzi da sfamare.
Devo fare la stessa domanda a Luciano.
You got it!!! Very funny! VERY funny! Cathy
Tiziana: POVERO LUCIANO!!!
Suburban: yikes, I hadn't even thought of that. but yes, spicy brown mustard, classic yellow mustard, and honey mustard. mustard choices keeps us from using mayonnaise.
:D ahahah so funny!!
Although I notice a slight problem: only ONE jar of nutella???
Ummm... Bia... I hate to break the news to you, but one bag of chips and one bag of pretzels is NOT a "well-stocked pantry" when you have 3 boys and a husband! Although you're doing OK on the cereal...
I once heard "A boy can eat you out of house & home!" Too true - a way to a boy's heart is food!!!
Oh, wow. Your tidy fridge and pantry have totally shamed me, Bia. I know what I'm doing tomorrow... (Gotta make room for my eating machines, all of whom will be home from school soon, anyhow...)
Like Lisa...I'm feeling a bit self conscious now.
I bet my husband is starving.
My son is 22, and every time he opens the fridge he sighs. I want to smack him! He's a vegetarian, and it's so hard to know what to buy him, and he's picky on top of that.
Sigh (from me!)
Still, I will miss him when he goes back to school in three weeks, and he will miss "free" groceries!
Bia:
Tienes mucha razón! Los hombres tenemos nuestro cerebro en el estómago.
Te acuerdas de May feelings? Aquí te paso la versión 2009 que han hecho estos chicos. Y está tan buena como la anterior. Sobre todo si nos sirve para rezar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQeyDZJ_HQ
Un saludo desde Uruguay.
Juan Varela
I only wish I could keep my fridge and pantry filled like that. The second that I get home from the grocery my kids start to pounce. AND they bring their friends.
And good gracious, you pantry is sooo ogranized. Thanks now I have something else to put on my "To Do List". Need to get husband to work on that.
Men too. Add one other component
.........
And between the two you can keep them happy forever.
Oh Bia, look what a nice organized pantry you have -- and I spotted the NUTELLA!!!
And what did that last...one hour? And I only say that because you know, I have boys too!
Hugs!
Post a Comment