Braces.Ahhhh memories.
Too cute!
I love this photo!Gee, I got my braces (38 years ago) this month too...Do they hurt now like they did back then?I'll say a little prayer...
Braces! They are the best! Believe after 5 years of wearing them - I was awarded Sweetest Smile in 9th grade!
Goodness, what a precious photo. I can just hear him asking the questions.
The hand on big brother just warms my heart...and straightens my teeth. ;)Darling moment.
OH! How funny! Thank you! Cathy
Chiara ha appena tolto l'apparecchio per i denti, subito ne era orgogliosa ma alla fine non ne poteva più.Che bella, tenera fotografia!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Braces.
Ahhhh memories.
Too cute!
I love this photo!
Gee, I got my braces (38 years ago) this month too...
Do they hurt now like they did back then?
I'll say a little prayer...
Braces! They are the best! Believe after 5 years of wearing them - I was awarded Sweetest Smile in 9th grade!
Goodness, what a precious photo. I can just hear him asking the questions.
The hand on big brother just warms my heart...and straightens my teeth. ;)
Darling moment.
OH! How funny! Thank you! Cathy
Chiara ha appena tolto l'apparecchio per i denti, subito ne era orgogliosa ma alla fine non ne poteva più.
Che bella, tenera fotografia!!!
Post a Comment