Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tiny Marching Feet

ants in the pantry . . .

the fault of he-who-must-not-be-named who for some reason always feels the need to repack a half empty juice box back into his lunch box to bring home . . .

a little bit the fault of she-who-must-not-be-named who forgot to unpack his backpack . . .

i am creeped out . . .

i am in battle mode.

4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I can see the battle lines forming..."the ants go marching 7 by 7" and you with the Raid. Know just how you feel...You go girl!!! Cathy

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Arrrgghh, that happened to me when Mac started sixth grade. Instead of storing their lunch boxes in a class bin, they were responsible for them while they played at recess. He set his down, played basketball, picked it up and brought it home a few hours later. I can't remember what the leftover was that beckoned them 'cause all I saw was blackness and a multitude of legs!

Ahhh, Mommyhood!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh no! I noticed a trail of ants at our back door just the other day.
The best ant killer I have found is called Terro. It is at Hardware stores like Ace Hardware. It kills them within 4-5 hours and they are gone. Best stuff!

Kim H. said...

You have ants. Dear hubby got chiggers. I am battling mosquitos ALL FLIPPIN' DAY LONG! Today, I killed like 6 in the house -- they're eating the kids alive while they sleep.

I HATE BUGS!!!