Più che esaltare...basta assaggiare...MMMM!!! NUTELLA!!!
I saw it too.My son loves Nutella, but only when he's in the UK. He brought some home, and he never ate it...
only 30 seconds?
We always have Nutella in our kitchen!It's better than any drug!!
Oh, and think about that is cheaper than in Italy!! (The recipe and the company that produces Nutella is the italian Ferrero)
Um, yum, yum, yum, yum. It's not like I need any inspiration or encouragement... (I can sit and eat a jar all by myself, if I'm well hidden)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Più che esaltare...
basta assaggiare...
MMMM!!! NUTELLA!!!
I saw it too.
My son loves Nutella, but only when he's in the UK. He brought some home, and he never ate it...
only 30 seconds?
We always have Nutella in our kitchen!
It's better than any drug!!
Oh, and think about that is cheaper than in Italy!! (The recipe and the company that produces Nutella is the italian Ferrero)
Um, yum, yum, yum, yum. It's not like I need any inspiration or encouragement... (I can sit and eat a jar all by myself, if I'm well hidden)
Post a Comment