Ho, ho, ho, ho . . . oh!
Santa stuck in the chimney.
No kidding. He’s stuck.
What was the problem?
Cookies and figgy pudding
And lots of whole milk.
Rudolph’s nose won’t help
But a wider chimney will
And a diet, too.
Santa stuck in the chimney.
No kidding. He’s stuck.
What was the problem?
Cookies and figgy pudding
And lots of whole milk.
Rudolph’s nose won’t help
But a wider chimney will
And a diet, too.
Do you Haiku? Go see Laura!
UPDATE: THANKS, LAURA!

9 comments:
Beh! A me Babbo Natale piace "cicciotto", perciò spero che cominci la dieta finite le feste.
Sicuramente un Babbo Natale con la pancia piena sarà più felice e generoso con tutti i bambini, perchè farlo soffrire e renderlo triste? (io ho una certa esperienza, vero Luciano?).
Very Very cute Bia, and GREAT pic.
Very Very cute Bia, and GREAT pic.
So good! I hope you win! I didn't even try, so I'm beyond impressed by your skill.
Ha! That whole milk gets us all in the end....literally! ;)
Merry Christmas, Bia!
Very nice!
Tizi...Ha! You gave me a good laugh!
That whole milk will get you every time. Love it, Bia!
Love Santa on the treadmill! Cute picture!! Great poems too. Wow 3 sons.. I have a hard time keeping up with 2!
Post a Comment