What's up this week?
MONDAY: Just in time for Halloween ... an empty bag of candy
TUESDAY: Recognizing Saints
WEDNESDAY: A "Naughty" Italian Joke
THURSDAY: Vomit, Fever, Diarrhea ... You are NOT sick
FRIDAY: A Bleach story, Heaven on Earth, and Seeing Red ... in 7 Quick Takes
SATURDAY: A Bishop's Walk
SUNDAY: Before and After ... The Story of a Wardrobe
1 comment:
Conversation with Brad while in the grocery store after church last night.
Brad: "We don't have any candy for Monday."
Ellie: "And if we buy some tonight we still won't have any for Monday."
Brad: "So should I pick some up on Monday?"
Ellie: "No, I'll get some on Monday."
Brad: "But what if the kids start coming earlier than you get home?"
Ellie: "I am taking a half day to get a mammogram. I'll stop for candy afterwards, and if the kids come early enough, we should have a few pieces left."
Fortunately, or not, we only get a few trick or treaters...
Post a Comment