It didn't go well.
Boy #1
Me: Do you notice anything different about me?
Him: I don't know ... your hair I guess.
Me: Well?
Him: Well, what?
I give him a look.
Him: Oh yeah, well, nice I guess.
Boy #2
Me: Did you notice I got a haircut? Do you like it?
Him: Kind of.
Boy #3
Me: Do you notice anything different?
Him: Yeah.
Me: What?
Him: Your hair.
.
I wait ... wait ... wait ...
Him: It looks creepy.
Excuse me?
I would post a photo but that would be, like, really asking for compliments. And then if you gave me one, I would think you were just being nice, or (worse) feeling sorry for me.
But here ... I'll give you a visual. It's the same length as Joe Perry's and by tomorrow it will probably be as frizzy.
![]() |
| i miei capelli: ricci e increspati |

No comments:
Post a Comment