I toasted the bread. Buttered it. And generously sprinkled cinnamon on top.
Suddenly, I noticed a funny smell. A spicy smell. Definitely not a cinnamon-y smell.
Chili powder.
Yikes.
When the boys asked what the funny smell was, I said it was nothing and handed them a granola bar.
Reminded me of the time I was cooking pasta and making iced tea, and in my hurry I salted the tea and sugared the pasta water.
I didn't realize my mistake until we sat down to eat.
![]() |
| What can I say? Sometimes I can multi-task, and sometimes I can't. |

1 comment:
AH! AH! AH! Non ci posso credere!!!
Immagino la faccia dei tuoi ragazzi. Pensa se avessero mangiato il toast al Chili, sarebbero corsi a scuola senza bisogno di prendere il bus.
Io ho imparato a fare dei buonissimi biscotti con il burro di noccioline.
Post a Comment