Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kissy Smiley Faces


Last Friday Jonathan sent me a text from school telling me to look under his pillow for an early birthday surprise. Because he and Nicholas were headed for the University of Georgia for a Model UN conference and wouldn't be back until Sunday, he wanted me to enjoy it over the weekend.

Here's what I found:



I texted him a bunch of kissy smiley faces before I remembered that his very elementary phone is incapable of receiving kissy smiley faces, so I smothered him with the real things when he came home on Sunday.

Boys ... sometimes I want to strangle them. But sometimes ... sometimes they just melt my heart.

2 comments:

tiziana said...

OOOOHHH!!! Queste sono le sorprese che fanno bene al cuore. Sono più belle di regali preziosi, bravo Jonathan!!!
Merita sicuramente anche lui un telefono più moderno!!!!
AUGURI MARIA!!!!!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Happy Birthday!!! What treasures you have for sons!!! Cathy