During the 2006 FIFA World Cup, we were spending the summer in Italy and living in a beautiful farmhouse in the heart of Tuscany.
| EVERYONE received Italian soccer jerseys from our Italian relatives. P.S. Italy won this year. |
During the 2010 FIFA World Cup, we were exploring Rome, Naples, and the Amalfi Coast.
![]() |
| Again, we received jerseys. And yes, that Italian clapper was a McDonald's Happy Meal toy given in honor of the World Cup. |
And during the 2014 FIFA World Cup ... where are we?
Here, and not there. :-(

1 comment:
My son's graduation party/goodbye he's going to grad school party was on the day of the finals of the 2010 World Cup. We arranged stadium seating of sorts and all watched the game. I believe I was the only non futbol fan in the room.
Can't believe that was four years ago, but I am sitting in the same place as then...
Post a Comment