Friday, April 20, 2018

On a first name basis with George ...

Clooney, that is.


After a second Keurig broke in less than 15 months, and after getting tired (and annoyed) with both machines rejecting k-cups (those marked specifically Keurig), and after a friend (thanks Molly!) reminded me that our local Williams Sonoma is closing with all merchandise marked down 40%, I decided to purchase what I should have purchased in the first place: a Nespresso machine.


And I am in my happy place, one which involves early mornings, quiet time, and a good cup of coffee. Or a cappuccino. Or an espresso.


I will give my full review next week, as well as some fun ideas on creating a coffee corner in your kitchen. In the meantime, excuse me while I go enjoy a cappuccino with my friend ...






3 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I'll be interested to read your review. I have a Keurig and was just thinking to myself the other day that it's about time for it to quite working as I haven't descaled it in a while. I went through a phase with them about 5 or 6 years ago when it just wouldn't work and the company would have to send me a new one. I did this at least twice. This one hasn't given me any trouble - knock wood!

Gigi said...

I'll also be interested in the review. My Keurig is acting up again- I've ordered a descaling kit. If this doesn't fix it I'll be in the market for something new.

Tell George I said hi!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I have enjoyed by keurig but am interested in you review! Always open to new options! Have a grand weekend!