GENUINE LEATHER
Borse in Pelle
Made in Italy
Maybe it was because I was in an airport, but seeing that label brought back memories of the day I purchased the bag during our first Girls' Trip to Italy my sister and I organized a few years ago. Twenty-three of us had just landed in Rome, and because we couldn't yet check-in to our hotel we took the opportunity to explore Piazza del Popolo just a few blocks away.
As we were wandering around the piazza taking photos, my sister discovered a tiny leather shop around the corner. The shop was so tiny it could barely accommodate all of us, so we took turns going in.
Which is how, within just TWO HOURS of landing in Rome, many of us walked back to our hotel with red shopping bags containing leather handbags, each one with an interior label stamped ...
GENUINE LEATHER
Borse in Pelle
Made in Italy

No comments:
Post a Comment