1- Trader Joe's Seasoning ... You Know the One
Saturday we visisted our son in Atlanta who had planned to take us to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens as a birthday present to me. But the weather wasn't cooperating so he took us to Trader Joe's since we do not have one in Augusta. I filled my cart and my son paid AND I finally got a jar of Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasame Seasoning Blend. Let's see what all the fuss is about ...
2- Empty shelves
The minute I entered Jonathan's apartment I checked out the kitchen only to discover that his freezer and fridge were EMPTY. I'm not even kidding. Evidently, Jonathan likes to finish EVERYTHING before he goes shopping. So then he got the Mom Lecture about keeping staples on hand in case something happens ... ice storm, power outage, snow storm. To his credit, he did have chocolate chip cookies, a jar of peanut butter, and a loaf of bread in his pantry.
(Please note that in the photo below I brought the two bags on the shelf--chicken salad and a mini vanilla bundt).
3- Photo during Mass
If you saw me taking a photo Saturday night of Timothy altar serving, please know it was for a high school service project report. He asked me to, and I obliged because when do my guys ever ASK to have their photo taken? Never. That's the answer.
4- About our OTHER son ...
Nicholas is enjoying a beautiful snowfall in Little Rock. He keeps sending us photos and we are all grumpy because all we have is cold, cold rain.
5- Perspective
I have this photo on my laptop. Will reference it any time I want to throw a pity party.



1 comment:
Ouch. That picture cuts deep. I will definitely be thinking about that from next time I feel unhappy with things. There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for!
Post a Comment