Thanks for joining us!
Felice giorno della mamma.Un grande abbraccio.
I agree with Tiziana. (hee hee) I have only a slight idea of what she said.Happy Mothers Day.
This is a great new way for doing Catholic Carnival. Fun to see you there!
Please pray for me Bia.I am as sad as I have ever been today. She's "only a dog" and I am extraordinarily close to herMy heart is breaking....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for joining us!
Felice giorno della mamma.
Un grande abbraccio.
I agree with Tiziana. (hee hee)
I have only a slight idea of what she said.
Happy Mothers Day.
This is a great new way for doing Catholic Carnival. Fun to see you there!
Please pray for me Bia.
I am as sad as I have ever been today.
She's "only a dog" and I am extraordinarily close to her
My heart is breaking....
Post a Comment