In the middle of a busy day I checked my email to discover that my blogging friend, Ellen, sent me this photo with the following words: I snapped this, and it made me think of your boys.
Three trees...a big one, a medium size one, and a small one...how perfect is that?
And how nice is that? Grazie mille, Ellen!
6 comments:
Che simpatica idea ha avuto la tua amica, mi associo, cosa ne dicono però i tuoi ragazzi?
Love it!
Wow! A post for a thank you, as if your kind words were not enough.
Sweet.
How dear is that? All strong and tall as well...reaching for the sky. Lovely on evey level. :)
How sweet is that? I'd have to draw in a few more trees...
Bloggy friends are the BEST!!! They have a special way of popping in to your day just when you need it most.
And that picture -- just precious!!! What a dear friend!
Post a Comment