oh, I made the tomatoes and mozzerella cheese "salad" recently... drizzled it with olive oil, balsamac vinegar and of course I did NOT forget fresh basil YUMMERS
If you knew me better, I would just leave a comment that simply screamed "show off", but since you don't know me well enough to know that I never take that risk unless it is with someone I truly LIKE, I'm afraid I might offend. So instead I'll tell you that it all looks lovely and ask when I can come to dinner???
7 comments:
Che meraviglia e che bella foto! C'era qualche occasione particolare?
oh, I made the tomatoes and mozzerella cheese "salad" recently... drizzled it with olive oil, balsamac vinegar and of course I did NOT forget fresh basil
YUMMERS
If you knew me better, I would just leave a comment that simply screamed "show off", but since you don't know me well enough to know that I never take that risk unless it is with someone I truly LIKE, I'm afraid I might offend. So instead I'll tell you that it all looks lovely and ask when I can come to dinner???
tizi,
occasione?
sabato sera . . . basta cosi`!
bacioni!
OH, YUM! Now I'm REALLY hungry! Tthat looks so good.)
Your life always looks so elegant. Your family is well blessed!
Bia, where did you get the aranciata???
Post a Comment