Well, I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by . . .
I gathered my coupons and made mental lists: new church shirts for the boys, a new pair of winter shoes for me, shorts for Jonathan, check out the clearance rack at Macy's and JCPenney . . .
And this is what we did:
-spent half an hour in Dick's Sporting Goods trying out different basketballs, putting, and drooling over the golf clubs (FYI: I wasn't the one drooling)
-walked in Foot Locker and admired the cool basketball sneakers, the cool running shoes, the cool football cleats
-had a pretzel at Auntie Em's (would you believe my husband had a coupon?)
-walked into Champ Sports and admired the football jerseys
-threw pennies into the fountain and tried to hit the underwater lights
-went into Williams Sonoma only for the free sample of chicken
-spent some time in Gamestop drooling at Rock Band and Guitar Hero (FYI: I wasn't the one drooling)
No Macy's, no JCPenney, no clearance racks, no shoes . . . but the morning wasn't a total loss . . . I did come home with this :o)
No Macy's, no JCPenney, no clearance racks, no shoes . . . but the morning wasn't a total loss . . . I did come home with this :o)

11 comments:
Shopping with "men" is sooooo boring! You poor girl...if I hadn't had 3 sons and been there done that I would say I don't think I would have understood! But I do!!! Next time you and I will have to go shopping! Have a great Sunday!!! :) Cathay
Ah! Ah! Non ti è venuto un piccolo sospetto quando quattro uomini hanno accettato di andare a fare un giretto al mall?
E penso sarà sempere peggio, anche perchè, per qualsiasi decisione da prendere sarete sempre 4 contro 1.
Povera Maria, scommetto però che avrai ugualmente fatto finta di divertirti.
You were sweet to stay with them! (What a good mom.) I would have sychronzed my watch (cell phone?) and said, "See you in an hour!"
Of course, that would have been after the snack!
I cannot recall the last time I was at a mall except to meet a girlfriend for lunch in June at a Thai restaurant...no shopping tho'.
Love Sephora...and the bags.
What a manly mall trip! You earned that Sephora bag! Hope there was something amazing in it. :)
Hola Bia!
Afortunadamente ahora existen los celulares y podemos esperar a nuestras mujeres en lugares de nuestro interés. Además, en un acto de piedad, ahora hay muchos shoppings con bancos y sillones. Incluso inventaron salones para esposos donde uno puede leer el diario mientras agoniza.
Muy divertido y real tu post.
Juan
Glad it wasn't a total loss! I've not been to the mall with all my boys in a long time. I ration them out a few at the time!
Do we get a peak at what's inside? <:o)
Um. oops... I meant "peek."
Ha, Ha. I'm rolling on the floor. Sadly, we don't even live near a mall any more. We used to love going back when we lived in IL. Kudos to your husband for having a coupon for the pretzel!
A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I played around this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment