Uh, this is Nonno. This message is for Nicholas.
Congratulations on passing the test for your learner's permit. But listen, if you would be so kind as to let me know when you're going to be on the road...I'll just keep my car in the garage.
Ciao. Love you.

4 comments:
I'm laughing. Now on facebook, I am friends with many of my former students. When I think of them as old enough to be behind the wheel...well, YIKES! The couldn't walk down the hall without running into something.
Ah! Ah! Apprezzo sempre di più l'umorismo "soft" di nonno Dwight.
Caro Dwight, con il vostro traffico sarei anch'io una bravissima guidatrice.
Nicholas, facci sapere se ti piace guidare, dove ti permettono andare e soprattutto...chi è così bravo e coraggioso da accompagnarti. CIAO!!
Nicholas I'm proud of you and I suggest you not to listen to any gossips! GO AND DRIVE!
Ciao
wow!!!! non è giuisto!! voglio guidare anch'io!!!!! quanto ti invidio Nicholas!!!
PS: Dwight!! non essere così cattivo!!! =) eheh..
Post a Comment