Ciao Millie, sono la tua sorellina più piccola, io mi sono tolta i denti del giudizio secoli fa, vale lo stesso? P.S.: attenzione al "qualche volta il dolore paga", perchè avete ben 9 (quasi) nipotini.... CIAO!!!
To whom this might concern: Nicholas is very special because he is our very first grandchild...he deserves it! (May be now he will do a little dance with his nonna?).
My computer is acting up, so I'm going to double comment on this post! I love your calendar, I also color code when the pens are available...make life so much easier (until someone steals a pen). I will be borrowing this card idea for wisdom teeth...too brilliant! I love it!
8 comments:
I had mine out, will they send me 20?
Very Funny!!!!! Have a grand weekend!! Cathy
Ciao Millie, sono la tua sorellina più piccola, io mi sono tolta i denti del giudizio secoli fa, vale lo stesso?
P.S.: attenzione al "qualche volta il dolore paga", perchè avete ben 9 (quasi) nipotini.... CIAO!!!
when i had mine out just a few years ago, all i got was some soup.
To whom this might concern: Nicholas is very special because he is our very first grandchild...he deserves it! (May be now he will do a little dance with his nonna?).
NONNA
Are you sure Nonno and Nonna aren't running a side scrapbooking business! Pretty crafty...and definitely CUTE!!! :)
And I hope Nicholas is on the mend!
Monday HUGS!
My computer is acting up, so I'm going to double comment on this post!
I love your calendar, I also color code when the pens are available...make life so much easier (until someone steals a pen).
I will be borrowing this card idea for wisdom teeth...too brilliant! I love it!
I thought the same thing ... "I've got to borrow this idea if any of my sons get their wisdom teeth removed."
I still have all of mine and the dentist seemed quite impressed by that fact.
Post a Comment