Every time I donate something nice that I don't need or want, I think of the joy of the person who finds it and gets all excited! The person it's just right for.
What a great deal! I bet that made your day (those kind of deals make mine). Of course, shopping Goodwill, sans kids, without finding a great deal makes my day just as much (hee-hee).
7 comments:
Incredibile!!! Solo 8,08 dollari? E' stato un vero affare, ma tu sei una vera esperta in questo.
I bet you are the BEST person to shop with.
Every time I donate something nice that I don't need or want, I think of the joy of the person who finds it and gets all excited! The person it's just right for.
Love this post!
We love Goodwill... most of the decorations of our apartment are from there! Good choice, though. You can see a touch of Italian in it!
Ooooh! Great day on the hunt!
What a great deal! I bet that made your day (those kind of deals make mine). Of course, shopping Goodwill, sans kids, without finding a great deal makes my day just as much (hee-hee).
Maria, il servizio che hai comperato è in perfetto stile "PUGLIESE" ( SUD ITALIA - regione Puglia). Fortunata!
Post a Comment