![]() |
| decisions, decisions |
2- What we're looking forward to this month: A weekend in Atlanta. Museums! Restaurants!
Entertainment!
![]() |
| weekend fun |
3- What I think is terribly ironic: Sharing my birthday with the Super Bowl.
![]() |
| My birthday or the super bowl? I should throw in the towel now. |
![]() |
| St. Mary Help of Christians School (Aiken, SC) inside looking out |
![]() |
| outside looking in |
5- What I'm hooked on: The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Prime series)
![]() |
| gripping series |
6- My favorite quote of the week: "There is pleasure in the pathless woods." ~Lord Byron
![]() |
| perfect |
7- What I'm doing once I finish this post: Cleaning bathrooms and changing sheets. And you can't get more mundane and perfectly ordinary than that.
![]() |
| the mundane and perfectly ordinary |








No comments:
Post a Comment