Most Fridays Joe drives Timothy to school just so they can hear the 92.7 WKSX sports trivia question.
Today's question: "The NFL and AFC Championship games are this Sunday and winners go to the Super Bowl. What are the trophies given to the winners of those games?"
Answer: George S. Halas and Lamar Hunt trophies
Now, did you know that? Joe did. He is a whiz at sports, music, and history trivia. Timothy, official telephone dialer, was thrilled ... especially when they announced their names on air.
Today they won a baseball style jersey, a 2018 Farmer's Almanac, and a $10 restaurant voucher.

3 comments:
What fun!!! Congratulations! You know I think my sons can answer that question. Have a grand weekend! Cathy
I did NOT know that answer! Congratulations to your guys! I think that's awesome!!
Of COURSE, I did not know the answer. I'm sure my son knows - he loves football. Congrats to them.
Post a Comment