Yesterday I was going through my iPhone photos and came across these -- my travel outfit ideas for our 2015 Girls' Trip to Italy.
The photos brought back memories of packing and planning outfits for a 9-day tour of Rome and the Amalfi Coast, a trip my sister and I extended with a visit to our relatives in Verona. In other words, I was packing for a two week trip to Italy with only a carry-on suitcase and I needed to pack strategically. Outfits needed to mix and match. They needed to coordinate.
Which is why I took photos of these flat lays before even leaving home -- so I wouldn't waste precious time figuring out what to wear. There was too much to see and do! Around every corner, in every piazza, and at every café was an adventure!
And I wanted to be ready.
*********************************************************************************
For packing tips and tricks, check out La Dolce Vita Travels: The Art of Packing

2 comments:
I have the worst time packing for trips. I ALWAYS bring too much. I just read your other post too - what great tips! I would love to go to Italy for spring break next year so I'll have to check back here to refresh my memory.
I am also one who overpacks - especially with the shoes. I'll have to try this the next time I travel. Although, the one thing that worries me is getting the carry on into the overhead compartment since I am so short.
Post a Comment