It can be nice.
For the longest time I've wanted to see the Broadway show, Wicked.
For the longest time I've wanted to see the Broadway show, Hamilton.
Then, due to a fantastic collision of two vacations -- a girls' trip to Washington D. C. and a family trip to New York City -- I will be seeing BOTH shows TWO nights apart in TWO different cities.
Hamilton this Sunday at the Kennedy Center in Washington D. C.
and ...
Wicked on Tuesday at the Gershwin Theater in New York City.
I couldn't have planned it better myself.
Now, if you could kindly put in a good word with the Man Upstairs for nice weather. Low 80's with no humidity would be nice.

2 comments:
How wonderful!! I hear so many good things about both shows; enjoy!
Gigi ... I am very excited. I know the songs/music to both shows, so I anticipate annoying everyone by singing along (not at the shows, but on car rides, at night when we're hanging out, etc.) ;-)
Post a Comment