Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Parisienne, or Lego Head? That is the Question.

So, just like that 3-4 inches were lopped off. My hair hasn't been this short since ... well, since I can remember. I think I like it, but I'm not sure.

I walked out of the salon feeling a little vulnerable.

But then a friend and a Publix cashier both used the word "Parisienne" to describe my new look, so I felt better ...

FOR ALL OF TWO MINUTES.



Because when I picked Timothy up from school, he took one look at me and said I look like a Lego Mini Figure.

Basically he called me a Lego Head. I think he meant it as a compliment, and in his world it probably is, but ...

Sheesh. I'm not sure, but I think I can still get it in a ponytail. Just. Barely.


2 comments:

Beth (A Moms Life) said...

Ha! Don't you just love kids?! I think it looks great!

Gigi said...

Hahaha - gotta love boys and their "compliments." I think it looks fabulous!