~1~ As seen at Lidl.
Really, really bad idea.
#braces
~2~ Book Club
really, really good book
really, really good discussion
really, really good Pinot Grigio (from the Veneto region in Italy)
~3~ When your class is studying genetics
and the Biology teacher requests you bring in a family photo.
"So, this is your father?" she asks, pointing to Joe. "You look like him."
"And these must be your brothers, " she says, pointing to Nicholas and Jonathan.
And then she points to me. "And this must be your sister?"
I really, really like his Biology teacher.
~4~ Fall inspiration
I really, really like this color combination.
(from @agelessstyle on Instagram)



2 comments:
What an awesome compliment from the biology teacher! Unfortunately, no one is mistaking me for a sister these days. I think I need a better wrinkle cream! :)
I'd be making that teacher a batch of cookies! I like that outfit too but I don't think I could pull of the yellow.
Post a Comment