This year I am hosting Thanksgiving (for twenty-two) and I had a horrible, no good, very bad idea.
It's such a horrible, no good, very bad idea that it has me smiling. A lot.
Here's that idea: a fun, family Thanksgiving photo booth. For goofy photos, family photos, and everything in between.
I can hear my guys groaning already.
But look ... the weather will be a delightful 67 degrees, the trees are in full autumnal glory, and we will be eating outside under a canopy of red, brown, yellow, and orange. So really, how perfect would a Thanksgiving photo booth be?
Am I right, or am I right? (Just don't ask my guys.)
And it was meant to be. Just when all the nurseries and garden centers have converted into Christmas tree lots, I happened to stop at Good Earth where I spotted a small bin of pumpkins and, out back, a row of corn stalks ... all of which they practically gave me.
So you see, a Thanksgiving Photo Booth was meant to be. And I even have props ...

2 comments:
I think that's a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see the pictures! :)
The photo booth is a great idea!
Post a Comment