Exactly five years ago today we traveled to the island of Capri.
Here are all the modes of transportation we used that day: bus, hydrofoil,
motor launch (for an optional tour to see the Faraglione), funicular, and
12-minute chairlift (to Anacapri -- the top of the world). The order was
reversed at the end of the day.
In my mind, all those modes of transportation to get from Point A to Point B are symbolic of the entire trip in that it was the first time my sister and I organized a group trip to Italy with the responsibility of getting 23 women from Point A (the U.S.) to Point B (Italy). It took a leap of faith.
That trip was so successful we took a second group to Italy (this time with 32 women) just this past September (2019).
And you know what? I’ve been in touch with my contacts and another trip is in the works because once travel resumes I will be ready. It may not be this year, but soon.

1 comment:
Would lovel to go back to Italy! I would love to travel! I say that as we're off to Geogia in a week to vist the kids! Have a grand weekend!
Post a Comment