1- Want to know who is stressed out? Teachers. Whether they are teaching in person, online, or a combination of both, teachers have been rock stars trying to keep our children educated during this time. Buy your child's teacher a Christmas gift. Seriously. And make it a big one.
2- Speaking of gifts ... want to give a thoughtful, fun gift? Try LoveBooks, a personalized book that you can write and customize any way you want. The online site is VERY EASY to use, and honestly, it's a lot of fun. Give it a try. As you can see, I'm working on an anniversary gift (our 30th) for you-know-who. (Don't tell him.)
3- Our penguin inflatables--the ones given to me as a joke from my thoughtful brother-in-law--have officially expired. Two words (one reason): Holey Penguins
4- Smart decorating. That's what I did. The past few years it has just been Timothy and me decorating the tree (Joe carries it down from the attic, and after wrestling with the lights he is DONE). This year (on Black Friday to be exact) I pulled out our ornaments and handed them to three young men and one fiancée. The entire tree was decorated in less than 30 minutes!
5- Our Christmas Yoda ... love him, we do.
Two years ago, in Publix I was when a Yoda I spied.
Called my name, he did, so I resisted not.
How could I, hmm?
(Also a Darth Vader, there was, but him I wanted not.)



No comments:
Post a Comment